Programming Round - Written
- [1,2,4,5,8,8,9,0] - Write a program to find if any duplicate exist?
- Write a program to check if integer is palindrom or not? Ex. 232. Without converting it into string.
- Write a program to find position of max element. i.e. 3284 then position sould be 3rd because 8 is max.
OOPs, C# & ASP.NET
- What will you do in a window application if CPU usage reaches very high?
- What is Polymorphism?
- Interface vs Abstract class? When should we use them?
- Example of Singleton and does it work in Multi-threaded environment?
- Difference between Dispose vs Finalize?
- What is Type Safety?
- What is delegate and why/when should we use it?
- List, Array, ArrayList, Dictionary - which is fast and why?
- Types of assembly in .NET?
- Types of authentication in ASP.NET?
- How can I secure a web-request even when if I trap request on network level? How can I secure my data over network?
- What is HLL in .NET?
- What is Single Sign On? What and how you will implement? Examples of sites which uses Single Sign On?
- MVC vs MVVM?
- Difference between DELETE vs TRUNCATE? Which is better or faster performance wise and why?
- Which can be rollbacked?
- What is CHECK in SQL?
- Can we call one SP from to another SP?
- Can we use recursion in SP?
- Which is faster LINQ or SQL & why?
- How would you optimize SP?
- What is SQL Server Agent?
- What is Tuple?
- Difference between local temp table & global temp table.
- Difference between Primary key and Unique key.
- How would you optimize client side?
- What would be sorting order in JS? i.e. ["orange", "banana", "apple"] & ["7", "3", "50", "9"]
- Difference between Window.onload vs document.ready?