What is NodeJS?
What is NPM?
NPM is a code library or you can say a repository for NodeJS. It contains thousands of packages which we can install and use in our Node application. If you are a .NET Developer, then you can think of it as Nuget Package Manager.
Usage of Node
- You can create a Node server that will listen for the requests and provide response to them.
- You can create a web application that will return HTML pages using Node.
- You can build API in node that will use MongoDB or any NoSQL database as back-end.
- Node is very much lightweight server which can handle many concurrent requests at a time.
- You can build highly consumable application by using combination of NodeJS & NoSQL database.